Re: 答复: [ft-devel] About the display effect.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: 答复: [ft-devel] About the display effect.
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 08:19:25 +0200 (CEST)

> I have try 2.1.10, but it display the same.

???  I don't know what you are referring to.

> Does the autohinting module is opened by default in CVS?  Or I have
> to open it by myself.

You mean whether it is compiled into the FreeType library by default?
Yes.

In case you ask whether the autohinter is automatically selected if
you load a glyph, it really depends on the loading flags.  Please have
a look how the `ftview' demo program works.  It exhibits most of the
features FreeType provides.