Re: [ft-devel] 2.2 doc updates, tag moved

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] 2.2 doc updates, tag moved
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:24:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Note that I'm not completely back to normal work -- my laptop still
doesn't work as expected due to the usual problems with recent
hardware.  Additionally, I have something urgent to do.]

> I've just moved the tag for 2.2 in the CVS, after a few updates to
> the documentation. I know believe that the code is ready for
> release.
>
> Werner, what do you think about it ? Shall we go forward ?

Yep.  I'll do a final clean-up today (I think I've seen some typos in
your last changes).

BTW, autoconf 2.59c has been released a few days ago!  Please use
this, together with the latest libtool version (1.5.22, IIRC).

    Werner

PS: While doing the release I ask to use/check/update the file
    `docs/release'.