Re: [ft-devel] ft22 and pango

From: David Somers
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ft22 and pango
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:28:29 +0200

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 15:37, David Turner wrote:
> We really need more information about your system to be able to
> reproduce the problem.
> Could you tell us:
>
> - distribution name (uname -a can help too)
gentoo
> - the exact reference of packages corresponding to the following
>   libraries installed:
>
>      libfreetype6
cvs head
  libfreetype.so.6.3.9
>      pango
1.10.4
  libpango-1.0.so.0.1003.1
  libpangoft2-1.0.so.0.1003.1
>      fontconfig
2.3.94
   libfontconfig.so.1.0.4
>      gtk+
1.4.2 and 2.8.8
   libgdk-1.2.so.0.9.1
>      libXft  (if any)
libXft.so.2.1.2
>      cairo  (if any)
1.0.4
   libcairo.so.2.2.4

> - are you talking about GTK 1 apps, or GTK 2 apps, or both ?

Not sure... whatever is used by gbdfed and distccmon-gui (gtk-1?)

> Please let us know,

Done. Hope it can help.

Greetings from sunny and almost warm Luxembourg,

David Somers