[ft-devel] error loading Diwani Outline Shaded using the bytecode interp

From: Lars Knoll
Subject: [ft-devel] error loading Diwani Outline Shaded using the bytecode interpreter
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:30:38 +0200

Hi,

seems like freetype doesn't like to load the above font (IIRC it's part of the
arabic fonts for MS Office) when enabling the Bytecode interpreter.
FT_Load_Glyph always returns an FT_Err_Too_Few_Arguments.

The error occurs both with 2.1.10 and current CVS. I haven't done any further
debugging and I'm not sure if the bug is in the font or somewhere in the
bytecode interpreter.

Cheers,
Lars