Re: [ft-devel] Third Release candidate for FT 2.2 available

From: David Somers
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Third Release candidate for FT 2.2 available
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:35:59 +0100

Strange... it was sent yesterday evening to your @nds.com address.

> Apart from that, I believe that Chia-I is currently working on this.

Yep. The cvs HEAD looks fine.

> There will be a fourth release candidate
> when we deal with this.

OK.

Meanwhile I've put together some ebuilds for gentoo so installing RCs from cvs
is now very, very easy. If anybody is interested in having them, just email
me directly and ask.

Regards from (cold but sunny!) Luxembourg

--
David Somers
PGP Key = 7E613D4E