RE: [ft-devel] How can I do to make the font a little thin?

From: 丁力
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] How can I do to make the font a little thin?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:45:17 +0800

Thanks, I will try it.
But when I build a test example, I got some Link errors:

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMTD" conflicts with use of other libs;
use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
FreeTypeD.lib(ftglyph.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_FT_Bitmap_Copy
FreeTypeD.lib(ftglyph.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_FT_Bitmap_New
FreeTypeD.lib(ftglyph.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_FT_Bitmap_Done

What's the matter? I use VC++ 6.
Thanks.

>> Does this work reliably, this is, does it respect a minimum thickness?
>> Negative values might be worth mentioning then.

Bigpin