Re: [ft-devel] autofit CJK module

From: david turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] autofit CJK module
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:37:41 +0100

Hello Chia-I Wu,

Even though I hadn't have the time to look at the code, all I can say is that I'm very impressed :-)
Congratulations !!

- David

Chia-I Wu a écrit :
Hi all,

I've just committed autofit CJK module.  It is based on akito's autohint
patch.

Here's some screenshots...

with hinting disabled (some people might like this best):
http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~b88401031/ming-no-hint.png

with normal hinting:
http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~b88401031/ming-normal.png

with light hinting:
http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~b88401031/ming-light.png

with CJK module disabled:
http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~b88401031/ming-latin.png

The CJK module is currently in experimental stage and is disabled by
default.  If you are interested in helping or want to have a try on it,
it can enabled by #define AF_MOD_CJK in src/autofit/afcjk.c.

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be
privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
in error, please immediately notify the address@hidden and destroy the original
message.