Re: [ft-devel] zos / ebcdic platform

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] zos / ebcdic platform
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:30:36 +0900

Hi,

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:59:08 +0100
regis bertrand <address@hidden> wrote:
>can't be found. True type files now work in both versions but opentype can't
>be open with the last version.

Excuse me, I think FreeType does not provide any OpenType
specific features, so I guess you mean CFF OpenType (which
includes PS font in its "CFF " table instead of sfnt table).
Is it right? And, what kind of errors you had?
If you could build FreeType with debug option as written in
docs/DEBUG, please post detailed debug messages you receive.

Regards,
mpsuzuki