Re: [ft-devel] First 2.2 related patches available

From: Ismail Donmez
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] First 2.2 related patches available
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:50:26 +0200

Cuma 23 Aralık 2005 17:28 tarihinde, Turner, David şunları yazmıştı:
> I've made a web page where I provide patches for "rogue"
> FreeType clients, i.e. those that incorrectly use its internals.
>
>   http://turnerdavid.neuf.fr/freetype/rogue-patches.html
>
> this is on my personal web page because I still can't logging
> to the freetype.freedesktop.org machine. Damnit !
>
> the page will be updated as more patches become available.
> Don't hesitate to send additionnal patches to this list if
> you have them.

For Qt3, I backported Lars Knoll's work from Qt 3.3.6 snapshots which can be
find at
http://svn.uludag.org.tr/pardus/pardus-devel/desktop/kde/qt/files/qt-internal-freetype-headers.diff.gz
 .
worth  noting that its UNOFFICIAL but works fine.

Regards,
ismail