[ft-devel] [patch] fixed offset calculation in EBLC table

From: Chia-I Wu
Subject: [ft-devel] [patch] fixed offset calculation in EBLC table
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:24:26 +0800

Hi,

In memory optimized `tt_sbit_decoder_load_image', when index_format is 2
or 5, image_offset is added to image_start twice.

This bug is trivial.  But as I don't have a font to test, I send this
patch to the list for review, in case I misunderstood the code.

BTW, are there fonts having EBSC table?  It seems fun to add support
for this table.

olv