RE: [ft-devel] ft-smooth for 2.1.10?

From: Turner, David
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] ft-smooth for 2.1.10?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:24:10 +0100

I think there is a misunderstanding. We have integrated
David Chester's patch within FT2 for a long time (2.1.7
or 2.1.8 if I remember correctly).

Could you produce screenshots that detail striking differences
you'd like to see removed ? Please give also complete information
regarding the font files being used, the character size, etc...

Regards,

- David Turner