[ft-devel] "make distclean" and objs/apinames, objs/ftexport.sym

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: [ft-devel] "make distclean" and objs/apinames, objs/ftexport.sym
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:14:33 +0900

Hi

When I tested cross building of latest FreeType2 on CVS,
I found that "make distclean" deletes all object files
but it does not execute "clean_project" in exports.mk,
so objs/apinames & objs/ftexport.sym are left. I think
"make clean_project" works, but configuration is required
to use the target.

In FreeType2, which target should be used to clean files
to unconfigured status?

Regards,
mpsuzuki