RE: [ft-devel] Is there an easy way to figure out which module a functio

From: Fujinaka, Todd
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Is there an easy way to figure out which module a function or declaration is in?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:38:17 -0700

Well, besides trying to get freetype2 into LSB Desktop, I'm trying to
understand the structure of freetype2. Please correct me if I'm wrong,
but do you mean that there are parent functions that call the specific
module functions when passed the proper identifying parameter?

Also, every time I try to describe what I know, I am asked the question,
"What modules do we need? How do modules relate to the functions?" so
I'm trying to clarify my understanding before I'm asked that question
again.

Thanks,
Todd