Re: [ft-devel] Bug in ftmemory.h...

From: Brett Hutley
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Bug in ftmemory.h...
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 19:24:24 +1000

On 05/07/2005, at 6:58 PM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I notice that the FT_REALLOC_ARRAY #define in
freetype-2.1.10/include/ freetype/internal/ftmemory.h takes
_pointer_ as an argument, but uses _pointer (without the last
underscore) in it's definition. I'm pretty sure that this is a bug
and breaks the latest Pango build. (Sorry if this has already been
mentioned).

Fixed, thanks.  Fortunately, it isn't used in the FreeType sources
currently.

Note that Pango shouldn't rely on FreeType internals!  David Turner
has already provided patches to the Pango people which fixes that,
IIRC.

Yes, I realized after I posted that I was building an old version of Pango :)

Cheers, Brett
--
Brett Hutley
mailto:address@hidden