[ft-devel] rewrite of ftview and ftstring

From: Chia I Wu
Subject: [ft-devel] rewrite of ftview and ftstring
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:58:39 +0800

Hi all,

I have rewritten ftview.c and ftstring.c of ft2demos.  It's available here:
http://www.olv.idv.tw/~olvaffe/tmp/freetype2/ft2demos-partial-rewrite.tar.gz

The motivation of the rewrite is, for me, to get familiar with the
freetype APIs.  Yet I think it is still worth going into CVS, because
the old code is really horrible and I guess few users try to read the
code to learn freetype.

As I couldn't figure out how the Makefile works, ftcommon.c is simply
#include'd in ftstring.c and ftview.c.  This should be fixed.

The changelog is:

* src/ftcommon.c: New file

* src/ftcommon.h: New file

* src/ftstring.c: Rewritten.
Make the function keys more compatible with ftview.c.
New key 'V' for vertical rendering.

* src/ftview.c: Rewritten.
Now we can use number keys (i.e. 1, 2, ...) to select rendering mode.

olv