[ft-devel] [patch] remove cmap from face's list when FT_CMap_Done

From: Chia I Wu
Subject: [ft-devel] [patch] remove cmap from face's list when FT_CMap_Done
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:53:55 +0800

Hi,

This is yet another (and hopefully last) useless patch, because no
module "done"s a cmap :)

Anyway, as new cmap is always appended to face's list, we should remove
it from the list when it gets done. Otherwise, we get sigsegv when we
try to iterate the list.

BTW, is the changelog entry converted from cvs log or hand-written? I
guess I am supposed to write changelog entry myself, but I don't know
how to do that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
olv