Re: [ft-devel] Re: [Devel] Problem with Monospace at size 8

From: Adam Sampson
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: [Devel] Problem with Monospace at size 8
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 01:51:41 +0000

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 04:26:20PM +0100, Turner, David wrote:
> Are you sure that your only changed FreeType when you performed
> your upgrade ? Wasn't there other libraries, like libXft involved ?

Aha -- yes, I did. A couple of hours of experimentation showed that
pango was the culprit, with the bug appearing somewhere between
pango-1.6.0 and pango-1.7.0. So Freetype's entirely blameless in this
(it does it with an old Freetype too).

Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction, and sorry for
wasting your time with a problem that's not yours...

--
Adam Sampson <address@hidden>                        <http://offog.org/>