[ft-devel] FreeType is back!

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] FreeType is back!
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:41:20 +0100 (CET)

Dear FreeTypers,

we had to shut down the FreeType server due to severe server failures
in the end of December, and after some discussion we've decided to
move the FreeType project to savannah.nongnu.org.

Right now I've resubscribed all of you; we will soon forward mails
from the address@hidden addresses to the new ones.

The following tasks will be done in the next days (if time permits):

  . Rebuild the mailing list archives.

  . Set up the web pages.

  . Make the CVS publicly available.  This will happen as soon as some
    licensing issues have been clarified with the savannah people.

  . Provide a new FreeType 2 release, daily CVS snapshots, etc.

Anything missing?

     David & Werner