Re: [Devel] Kerning problem with capitals

From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela
Subject: Re: [Devel] Kerning problem with capitals
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:44:48 +0100

David Piepgrass wrote:

It might be interesting to compare this with Windows, but I doubt that
we get different results. Werner

If you have any idea how to get kerning on Windows, let me know.  The standard
GDI+ functions don't do it, and most Windows programs don't use kerning.
You can do kerning with MS Word. Select the text to kern, right-click -> Font... -> check "Kerning for fonts:" and put "8" Points and above (just an example).

Hope it helps,

Cheers,