RE: [Devel] Re: Helvetica 75 Bold does not work with TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BY

From: Boris Letocha
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: Helvetica 75 Bold does not work with TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:47:22 +0200

Hello all,

> > I had to change ttdebug.c a little to be able to trace "cvt" code
> > range in TTFs.
>
> Hmm, maybe we should add this to the CVS also...

It was somehow prepared for it, there are variables which are basically
constants and their initialization must be changed in code and cannot be
done from command line. So I would leave this to David, if he thinks
that it is not waste of time to polish it to full feature TTF
tracer/debugger. Also I am not that effective in C, as in C++ with our
libs, so I even just extracted needed code to my testing application...

Boris