RE: [Freetype] Re: [Devel] Getting number of shapes in Font File

From: Owen Taylor
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Re: [Devel] Getting number of shapes in Font File
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:35:43 -0400

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 06:22, 786 wrote:
> Yes, I meant TT_Load_GSUB_Table; I don't think this FT_Face structure is
> available/ accessible in this function.

At least in the FT2 version used by Pango/Qt, the prototype is:

  FT_Error  TT_Load_GSUB_Table( FT_Face          face,
                                TTO_GSUBHeader** retptr,
                                TTO_GDEFHeader*  gdef )

In the version in otlayout/ the FT_Face isn't directly accessible;
if the number of glyphs is actually needed you might need to
extend FTX_Face. But that isn't really finished code anyways.

Regards,
                                                Owen