Re: [Devel] Crash in freetype-2.1.9

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] Crash in freetype-2.1.9
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:01:58 +0200 (CEST)

> Ok, I recompiled with '-O2 -gdwarf-2 -g3 -mcpu=ultrasparc', which is
> as before but adding your suggested flags.

According to others, it seems that the `-O2' flag is buggy with your
gcc version, and that either `-O' or no optimization flag at all makes
it work.

> when trying "bt full" I got this response:
>   No symbol "full" in current context.

Apparently this works with gdb 6.0 but not with your version
(interestingly, the `full' argument isn't documented in the 6.0 info
pages).

> which doesn't look much different from the original backtrace.
> Maybe it should be noted that I'm using gdb-4.16.

To get traced macros you need a newer version.