[Devel] Kerning pairs

From: Kornfeld Eliyahu Peter
Subject: [Devel] Kerning pairs
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:37:49 +0200

Hi,

Recently I'm doing some test on the FT2 library.
Now I arrived to the kerning pairs and I have a problem.

I have a CFF coded OpenType font from Adobe, which contains kernings (e.g. -7 between a and j).
FT2 returns without the kerning at:
   cffdrivr.c
       Get_Kerning
           (Line 115)
              if ( face->kern_pairs )

If I'm converting the font into a TrueType outlined OpenType font FT2 returns with the right kerning.

Please tell me if I missed something, or this is a bug!?

Thanks,
Peter