[Devel] need help !!!

From: Пелешук Егор
Subject: [Devel] need help !!!
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:01:35 +0400

Hello,

We haven't found the solution for our problem.
Can you help us some how?

our mail:
We are programming in microwindows and we now have some problems with TTF fonts. We have been searching for our problem solution in the Internet for a long time and still cannot cope with our problem. We found that you had some similar problems. Would you be so kind as to help us.

We are using microwindows-0.89pre7 and freetype-1.3.1
We can make libttf.so library using our cross compiler ppc_8xx-gcc and remake microwindows without any errors. But, when we put it on the target we cannot see the texts that use TTF fonts and the application fails with memory error.

Under X there is no problem like this and we can see our font loaded.

Can you give us some points about this problems solution.

Best regards

Egor