Re: [Devel] [BUG] We cannot handle face_index using OTC/TTC fonts

From: Steve Hartwell
Subject: Re: [Devel] [BUG] We cannot handle face_index using OTC/TTC fonts
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:46:40 -0700

On Apr 18, 2004, at 4:09 AM, Chisato Yamauchi wrote:
  I found a serious bug.  The freetype-2.1.8rc1 cannot
use 0<face_index of OTC/TTC fonts. When face_index==0,
the font is displayed.  But tt_face_load_sfnt_header()
returns an error when face_index!=0.

Since I was the one that submitted the most recent patch to this, I am interested in understanding your difficulty with it.

However I cannot understand what problem you are trying to fix with your patch (the updated one).

Could you please explain the purpose?

Steve Hartwell