Re: [Devel] how to cope with bitmap glyphs?

From: 沈 狼
Subject: Re: [Devel] how to cope with bitmap glyphs?
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:20:18 +0800

hi, George Williams, do you have the code snippets as handling the bitmap in *.ttf files?

can you give me a specific explanations for how to map a word to the glyph index? so far, I don't know how to associate the bitmap headers with the glyph index or the word I want to render .

what materials do you recommend me to read?
thank you much