RE: [Devel] Freetype.dll

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [Devel] Freetype.dll
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:28:53 -0000

Amin,

you asked:

<<<<<<
I want to use the freetype.dll of the 9200
Communicator for my Nokia 7650. Could you please send
me this file, so i have not to download the whole SDK
Package of 9200....

I can't send you this file because the ARM version of FreeType.dll isn't
actually provided with the 9210 SDK. FreeType.lib is provided, so that you
can link against it, but the DLL is in the ROM on the device. I suggest that
you find somebody with a 9210 and ask them to copy the DLL for you.

The 7650 uses Symbian OS 6.1, while the 9210 uses 6.0, so there should be no
compatibility problems.

Best regards,

Graham Asher