Re: [Devel] Renaming PfaEdit

From: Mark Leisher
Subject: Re: [Devel] Renaming PfaEdit
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:08:34 -0700

George Williams wrote:

You are right, it should be renamed. Others have told me this too. I
haven't done anything about it partly out of laziness, partly because
there's never been a point where I felt that the program had recently
changed enough to warrant a new name, and partly because I haven't come
up with a good one. I rather like FontForge though...

FontForge sounds good to me. All I could think up was GOFM (George's Outline Font Maker) and TFED (TypeFace EDitor), neither of which has that *special* ring one wants for such a useful application.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab                The fury with which untenable beliefs
New Mexico State University           are defended is inversely proportional
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                 to their defensibility.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                       -- Richard Dawkins