[Devel] Glyph Oulines Has Low Quality

From: Vitaliy
Subject: [Devel] Glyph Oulines Has Low Quality
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:29:42 +0200

Hi All,

 I work with FT_Outline_Decompose(...) for drawing glyph as sequence
 of curves . And I've  founded  some fonts which FreeType (current
 version from CVS) produces  broken outlines
 This fonts was extracted from PDF file (font is in the font.dat see attach ).
 A have some complex Asian fonts which is not drawn
 correctly also. But, my messages hasn't shown in 'Devel' last time (I
 don't know why) and I can't send my collection of fonts ,which
 decomposes incorrectly. And I'm sending only one of them.

 With huge amount other fonts FreeType2  works very well

--
Best regards,
 Vitaliy                          mailto:address@hidden