Re: [Devel] enumerating truetype tables?

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Devel] enumerating truetype tables?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:07:00 -0500

At 10:31 PM +0100 1/1/04, David Somers wrote:
Is there a way to get a list of the tag names of the truetype tables from a
FT_Face object? There only appears to be a way to load/get specific tables,
rather than a way to find out just what tables are in a TT font.

        No, there isn't :(.

I've been thinking about a good way to expose that information, but it's not as easy as one would like since it also means creating data structs for each table (I am assuming you want the table DATA and not just the offset/length).

LDR
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:address@hidden>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-629-3700 (voice)
                                             215-629-0789 (fax)