[Devel] New stroker APIs

From: Turner David
Subject: [Devel] New stroker APIs
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:03:18 +0100

Hello,

  I recently commited an improvement to the FreeType outline
  stroker:

      it is now possible to only extract the "inside" and/or "outside"
      borders of a stroked path. Interested parties should have a look
      at "include/freetype/ftstoke.h", and focus on the following new
      declarations:

         FT_StrokerBorder
         FT_Outline_GetInsideBorder
         FT_Outline_GetOutsideBorder
         FT_Stroker_GetBorderCounts
         FT_Stroker_ExportBorder

      I'd like to make this API final, however I'd be happy to
      receive any comments on it.

  Note that this was a quick hack, I didn't have the time to debug
  the infamous bug found with "FreeSans" lately...

Cheers,

- David Turner

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.
The E-Mail transmission can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
NDS TECHNOLOGIES FRANCE will not therefore be liable for the message if
modified.