RE: [Devel] more patches found while compiling for the Symbian OS

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [Devel] more patches found while compiling for the Symbian OS
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:10:15 +0100

Werner,

thanks for applying the patches. You recommended that I should report the
writable global issues to the ZLIB maintainers, and try to invent a way of
dealing with the GZIP module that gets round the problems of #including C
source files. I've added both those things to my to-do list (actually as
cases in my defect tracking system - I use FogBugz, which suits me very
well). The first one is quick to do but I can't guarantee very quick service
on the GZIP one, which will take longer. However, I have a big incentive to
fix things like this, because all my current clients and private projects
use FreeType at the moment, and nearly all have to work on the Symbian OS.

Best regards,

Graham