[Devel] Preparing the 2.1.5 release

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Preparing the 2.1.5 release
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 02:47:30 +0200

Hello,

I've got a shiny new ISDN connection and some free time in the coming weeks to work on FreeType. Since there has been some rather drastic improvements since
 2.1.4, I'd like to prepare a 2.1.5 release as soon as possible.

this release will most pribably not include Hidetoshi's or Firefly's patches, though I
 hope to integrate them quickly after it.

There will much probably be a first release candidate, just in order to check that
 binary compatibility was correctly preserved since 2.1.4.

Is there anything I need to know (since I didn't have the time to read all messages
 in the list yet ?)

Best Regards,

- David Turner