RE: [Devel] Very bad spacing/kerning on OS X

From: Turner David
Subject: RE: [Devel] Very bad spacing/kerning on OS X
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:52:56 +0200

Hello,

> You are aware that 2.1.4 isn't binary compatible with 2.1.5, aren't
> you?  The change happened in the CVS around end of May.

It seems I've missed a few messages on the mailing list. Why isn't
2.1.5 not binary compatible with 2.1.4 ? I consider this to be a
*serious* mistake

- David Turner

PS: Sorry for the HTML shit in this message. We've been forced to use
    Outlook at work, and we're not allowed to change the settings that
    control the format of outgoing messages...  Uccckk...

--
This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please