[Devel] anybody working for TrueTypeGX / other Macintosh bitmap font sup

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: [Devel] anybody working for TrueTypeGX / other Macintosh bitmap font support?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:24:55 +0900

Dear FreeType developers,

Now I and my friends are planning to add a support code of
TrueTypeGX extended tables, and a few other bitmap fonts for
older Macintosh (e.g. NFNT - Marukan font for CJK), for FreeType.

I've seached the mailing list archive, but I could not find
many mentions, although recently FreeType on MacOS X is hot
issues. So I suppose there's nobody working for such, and
I'm afraid if TrueTypeGX extension were "avoided" due to some
problem...?

Regards,

mpsuzuki