Re: [Devel] tt to pt1

From: Jimmy verma
Subject: Re: [Devel] tt to pt1
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:56:35 +0530

Thanks for responding.
I am not getting how it can be done with pfaedit. But i have come through one software 'ttf2pt1' which is doing this kind of a thing. That is too lengthy of a code for me. Can you please tell me what logic should be followed in converting a quadratic curve to cubic one. I can try to write my own function just to see how it works. I can start myself with a very basic functionality of just converting a true type glyph into a postscript type 1.

I shall be waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards