[Devel] Space adjustment of character like ' t ', ' g ' and ' o '

From: stephenfung
Subject: [Devel] Space adjustment of character like ' t ', ' g ' and ' o '
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:09:10 +0800

I feel curious on how the program adjust the 'level' of character like "a" , "t" and "g"
I found in the example program, ftstring, as i can just get the width and height of character,
therefore, the width and height of 't' and 'g' are nearly the same.

Then did i miss some variables that control the start 'drawing' position of character?