Re: [Devel] freetype 2.1.4 on Solaris 9: non-install of tterrors.h

From: Owen Taylor
Subject: Re: [Devel] freetype 2.1.4 on Solaris 9: non-install of tterrors.h
Date: 27 May 2003 19:30:09 -0400

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 18:45, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> >     Pango 1.2.1 has a configure script which appears to rely on
> >     the presence of
> >
> >     /usr/local/include/freetype2/freetype/internal/tterrors.h
> >
> >     to determine whether or not it should build in support for
> >     Freetype2.
>
> Hmm, this file has been removed from FT2 two years ago...  You should
> definitely ask the Pango people for what's going on here.  What about
> a newer Pango version?

(Pango-1.2.1 is the latest released version of Pango)

I'm not sure what's being referred to here. I suspect there is
some problem on the system with multiple mixed versions of the
FreeType headers, but that shouldn't cause problems at the
configuration step, though it might when compiling later.

Pango's configure certainly containers no check for tterrors.h.

Without seeing the output of configure / the errors that got put
into config.log I couldn't say more precisely.

Regards,
                                          Owen