Re: [Devel] missing? FT_Vector_Normalize()

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] missing? FT_Vector_Normalize()
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 08:40:28 +0200 (CEST)

> I'd like to report a missing API entry point:  FT_Vector_Normalize()
> appears to be missing in the Freetype v2.1.4 sources, though it is
> documented in the 2.1.4 API.

Interestingly, I can't find a hint in the ChangeLog file about this
function.  Either it has never existed or it has been forgotten to
document its removal...

The question is whether we shall actually add this API function (which
is really trivial to implement) or just remove it.  David?

> BTW, what's the best way to submit bug reports to the FreeType
> project?

You've found the correct solution :-)