[Devel] Bug Report TypeCIDCFF

From: Ivan Nincic
Subject: [Devel] Bug Report TypeCIDCFF
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 06:18:20 +0000

Hello,

I have a a bug report related to latest freetype2-current.tar.gz build 5/7/2003 (the same problem occurs for 2.1.4 release build).

FT_Error error = FT_New_Memory_Face( gl_ft_lib,
       font_buf,
       font_buf_sz,
       0,
       (FT_Face*) &m_font_face );

returns error code 0x55 while attempting to load the attached font (same is for FT_New_Face(..)). When font_buf_sz is extended beyond the actual size of the font buffer the face is sometimes loaded and sometimes not.

The font is a subsetted Type1 CID / CFF font.

Please let me know if you require more samples or further explanations.

Ivan Nincic