Re: [Devel] FT_Set_Hint_Flags problem

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] FT_Set_Hint_Flags problem
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:03:06 +0200

Owen Taylor wrote:
Apart from that, and joke aside, it's free software: you're absolutely
free to do wathever you want with the code, and I'm free to be a bit
angry about certain of your changes :-) this should prevent us from
working together when needed anyway.

Indeed.

Oops, I made a typo :op. This was supposed to read:

  "this should NOT prevent us from working together when needed
   anyway"

Sorry, I have no time to answer to the rest of your post for
the moment...

Cheers,

- David Turner