[Devel] Problems with compiling with dos Watcom C 10.0

From: Fung Kin Wah, Stephen
Subject: [Devel] Problems with compiling with dos Watcom C 10.0
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:23:05 +0800

Dear Sir,

First I would like to say thank you for your contribution on this project.
I tried it on Redhat with provided sample programs. It provided a
convenient API for us to develop our projects.

However, when i switched it into DOS watcom with wmake,
I found there were errors on it.
I suspected that the makefile is not compatile with wmake.

And how can i compile it with watcom in dos???
As i know, freetype1 provided a line about compiling in watcom dos.
It also didn't work.

Would you mind giving me any hints on this??
Thx a lot.

Best regards,
Stephen Fung