[Devel] ft_kerning_default

From: Billy Biggs
Subject: [Devel] ft_kerning_default
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:48:01 -0600

  ft_kerning_default was changed to FT_KERNING_DEFAULT.  It looks like
this happened recently, a user of 2.1.2 doesn't have the all-caps
version, but I have it with debian's 2.1.3.

  Any recommendations on how to handle this nicely?  Will the
compatibility #define remain around for a while?  While I do prefer the
all-caps version, I don't want to have to deal with a transition period.

  Thoughts?

--
Billy Biggs
address@hidden