Re: [Devel] Table size verification

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Table size verification
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:54:22 +0100

Hello Scott,

Scott Long wrote:

I've looked over the table loading code for all the different font formats. Curiously, the check in sfnt/ttload.c seems to be the only place where an oversize table is treated as an error. No other spots in the code seem to be this strict. So I suppose my patch is null!

I did notice, however, that Anthony Fok's patch to fix the ttload.c strictness doesn't seem to be applied, even though David says it has. Could someone maybe check on that? I'm working with a very fresh CVS copy.

I was my mistake. I erroneously though I had applied the patch. This is fixed now.

Cheers,

- David Turner