[Devel] EPOC and true type fonts

From: Amir Kamal
Subject: [Devel] EPOC and true type fonts
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:12:02 +0200

HI
I'm a new commer into Series 60 Symbian programming
I try to output Arabic Text I Used a font generated by Zavorine's TTF2BDF tool then compiled by fbttran.exe to produce gdr font
but the resultant font is a FIXED PITCH FONT

so I want to ask about the way to use a TrueType font on Symbian OS directly without converting it into gdr font
in fact no decumentaion is available in the series60 SDK
so if poissible give an explainantion on How To do it or if u can provide a solution for the gdr font
thanx in advance
Amir Kamal
future soft