[Devel] About the available font formats

From: net pl
Subject: [Devel] About the available font formats
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:45:57 +0000

Hi,

I'm implementing a text editing. Of course, I use freetype 2 for text rendering. For the moment, I only test with TrueType font formats.

I saw that FreeType supports a lot of font formats, it's great ;). In this list, I can only get the TrueType and PostScript specs. Does anyone known if there is a book (or books ;)) which describes an overview of the available font formats?.

Thanks in advance..
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

ML.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici