Re: [Devel] standalone ftgrays.c

From: Scott Long
Subject: Re: [Devel] standalone ftgrays.c
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:58:02 -0700

Thanks! The current devel snapshot worked out fine. There is a small bug in the comments in ftgrays.c, however.

In the header comment block it says to initialize the raster with a call to 'ft_gray_raster.gray_raster_new', and to render with a call to 'ft_gray_raster.gray_raster_render'. These should be 'ft_gray_raster.raster_new' and 'ft_gray_raster.raster_render', respectively.

Also, how big should I make the memory pool when I call raster_reset? Is there a way to determine how much memory I will need for a particular outline?

Thanks.

Scott Long
SwiftView, Inc. http://www.swiftview.com

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:52:03 +0200 (CEST)