RE: [Devel] Some news

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [Devel] Some news
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:14:22 +0100

David

you said

<<<<<<
      I have actually committed a new file named <freetype/ftincrem.h> that
      contains a _proposal_ new API to support incremental font loading
within
      FreeType without touching a single-line of "freetype.h", as well as
      providing a more OOP-like interface (something I hope Graham will
      appreciate)

While I don't see that your approach is any more OOP-like than mine (and
there are other considerations than OOP-likeness in design) I feel I must
treat your proposals as having the force of law ;-) Therefore I am changing
the incremental loading system to use the method you describe. I hope you
don't mind if I correct some comments.

I hope to be able to check in the new version later today.

Best regards,

Graham