RE: [Devel] 2.1.2 on Windows

From: Kevin Bryan
Subject: RE: [Devel] 2.1.2 on Windows
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:29:40 -0400

Ok, it compiles fine if I use the project that comes with it.  What I had
done (and still want to do) is compile it w/i the ImageMagick 5.4.7-1 tree.
I had replaced the ttf directory in their win32 version with the 2.1.2 code,
but it doesn't seem to like that.  Any ideas what changes need to be made?
(I suppose that's a question better asked of the IM folk, right?)

--Kevin