Re: [Devel] Crash in t42

From: Roberto Alameda
Subject: Re: [Devel] Crash in t42
Date: 14 Jun 2002 21:10:43 +0200

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 10:42, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> I fear the release has been done too early :-(  I get the following
> crash using arial.t42:

I think it has to do with the fact that t42_check_size_change is called
with a ttf_face as argumenbt and it tries to get a ttf_face out of it
again.
It should be called with a T42Face as argument, that is:
t42_check_size_change( t42face );
instead of:
t42_check_size_change( t42face->ttf_face );
(not tested, just from code review).

One question, however:
Why do you always call t42_check_size_change to make the comparison
instead of just calling FT_Activate_Size inconditionally? It seems to me
just a waste of cycles.

Another thing: could you please include the attached documentation in
the source?

Roberto